As a guest, we consider you a part of our L.A. Tan family – and family looks out for each other.
As the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be endured across the globe, L.A. Tan remains committed to making the safety, protection, and well-being of our teammates, their families, and our guests our top priority. As mandated by the state government, we will be temporarily closing all salons effective March 21st, 2020.
As we gather more information, we will continue to keep you updated. Please understand that though this is difficult, we feel that this decision is critical to minimize risk for our guests, teammates, and local communities following recommendations provided by health organizations and government authorities. In the meantime, please make note of the following important information regarding your membership:
- Members that have already been billed will be issued in-store credit for the prorated amount between March 21st, 2020 to the next billing date.
- Members will also receive a complementary $10 rewards balance, which could be used toward an upgrade.
- Members will not be billed until we are allowed by the state government to reopen our salons.
- On the opening date, members will be billed a prorated amount as per their memberships.
- Packages will be extended by the amount of time that the salon is mandated by the state government to remain closed. For example, if the salons remain closed for two weeks, then your package will be extended by two weeks once the salons reopen.
- For real-time updates, please stay connected with us via social media or visit us at www.latan.com. We wish you and your families wellness and safety, and look forward to sunny days! Stay glowing, healthy, and safe!
L.A. Tan Management